Business Development Executive
Military Resettlement Headquarters - MRHQ
'GIVING YOU THE POWER’
Looking for hungry sales staff to join an exciting START-UP!!
Do you have a passion for sales, but haven't found your niche market?
If you are interested in building a rewarding career with high earning potential, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. MRHQ is a new Start-Up that went live in 2017. We are building on our quality sales team, which means if you have what it takes, as the company grows, your opportunities will be catapulted into quicker than you could possibly imagine.
Military Resettlement Headquarters is an online, value exchange platform. It enables ex-military personnel to connect and engage with leading sector organisations for career opportunities whilst undergoing resettlement (including finding new roles potentially years after they've left the services).
MRHQ gives them the ability to speak directly to these civilian companies in order to explore available roles, an industry first which negates the use of agencies. The site is an all-inclusive hub of information where Ex Military, past and present, can find out about organisations, charities, training providers and institutions, essentially a 360 one stop shop to prepare themselves for work in the civilian world. This includes a job board where companies can actively advertise vacant roles.
MRHQ is in a unique position. They have over 124,000 ex-military CVs, and 350+ companies in their portfolio with both HR and Director’s details. With the platform gaining hundreds of relationships have already been fostered and are awaiting the anticipated launch of MRHQ in order to revolutionise the currently fragmented military resettlement space. In short, the sell is incredibly easy.
- 3 Month probationary period resourcing & engaging with ex-military personnel
- Call prospective clients and introduce the new platform.
- Use own initiative when resourcing quality client leads, with thousands of clients already sourced for you, but you will still be expected to source your own leads.
- Demonstrating how the platform can be utilised fluently. This is via screen share or in person, utilising a demonstration account in order to do so.
- Proven salesman/woman with outstanding figures.
- Ambitious, passionate and charismatic.
- Target driven.
- Neutral dialect
- Confident and outgoing
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work
- Client focused with excellent communication skills
- Competitive with the ability to lead
- Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Well presented
This role means providing access to a revolutionary new resource that companies are fighting for. Our end goal is to promote internally and progress high achievers to management roles very quickly (time scale not dependant). With this level of flexibility and ability to grow, hard work will see you leading and hire your own team early on with huge commission packages available.
Mon-Fri – 8.30am-5:30pm
Wage: A negotiable, competitive London salary (dependant on experience and seniority) + Uncapped commission structure!
Incentives and Social Activities:
- Team: High Achievers Awards (Team events (Race days, Meals, Holidays)
- Individual: High Achievers Awards (Tailored Suits, Weekends Away, Holidays, Sports car experience, Spa days)
- Top Restaurant Nights out