Marketing and Media Apprentice
Military Resettlement Headquarters - MRHQ
'GIVING YOU THE POWER’
Looking for a young professional looking for a career in Marketing and Media with a healthy dose of Business administration to join an exciting START-UP!!
If you are interested in building a rewarding career, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. MRHQ is a new Start-Up that went live in JULY. We are building an entire team from scratch which means if you have what it takes, as the company grows, you’ll be catapulted into Management/Directorship quicker than you could possibly imagine. The team is currently the CEO/Founder, 4 sales staff, a Head of Media and 2 administrative staff. We’re looking at expanding aggressivel between now and the New Year.
Military Resettlement Headquarters is an online, value exchange platform. It enables Ex-Military personnel to connect and engage with leading sector organisations for career opportunities whilst undergoing resettlement (including finding new roles potentially years after they've left the services).
MRHQ gives them the ability to speak directly to these civilian companies in order to explore available roles, an industry first which negates the use of agencies. The site is an all inclusive hub of information where Ex-Military, past and present, can find out about organisations, charities, training providers and institutions, essentially a 360 one stop shop to prepare themselves for work in the civilian world. The site also has a fully functional job board and the ability to organise 1 month work placements whilst undergoing resettlement.
Marketing & Media:
- Writing Content Articles
- Composing and sending marketing emails
- Creating marketing images, PDFs and information sheets
- Research information for below points
- Create how to posts/information sheets
- Image editing
- Creating promotional videos
- Create relevant graphics
- Create any marketing material for social media/the website
- Record leads and pass them to Sales team
- Adding jobs to the site
- Adding companies to the site
- Confident and outgoing
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work
- Client focused with excellent communication skills
- Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Well presented
Monday to Friday:
8.30am-5:30pm (This WILL involve expected out of hour work)
A negotiable, competitive London salary (dependant on experience and seniority)
Incentives and Social Activities:
- Team: High Achievers Awards (Team events (Race days, Meals, Holidays)
- Individual: High Achievers Awards (Tailored Suits, Weekends Away, Holidays, Sports car experience, Spa days)
- Top Restaurant Nights out (The top team can visit the Shard combined with a top dining experience)